We have a vacancy coming up in our Wisbech Office for an Accounts Senior.
The candidate should ideally have at least five years experience of working in an accountancy practice and be either newly qualified (ACCA/ICAEW or equivalent) or be working towards final exams.
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate proficiency, or the ability to learn quickly, in the following areas :-
- Preparation of sole trader, partnership and limited company accounts to final stage
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- Company secretarial skills, maintaining statutory books and filing forms at Companies House
- Preparing management accounts for clients, including occasional site visits.
- VAT and P11D experience would also be an advantage
- Personal tax experience including completing personal and partnership tax returns
- Business tax skills, including preparing computations for sole traders and partnerships
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with clients face to face, by telephone and in writing
- Good basic IT skills and time management
- Adopt a ‘can do’ attitude and be able to work as part of a team.
A competitive salary, benefits package plus a continuous training and professional development program will be offered to the right candidate, along with a chance to progress.
Deadline: Friday, 10 February 2017