East Midlands-based businesses could potentially be missing out by failing to apply for funding which has been made available to help their business grow and create jobs.
Funding is available to support small and medium sized enterprises (SME’s), social enterprises, as well as sole traders and partnerships. To qualify, applicants must demonstrate that projects will achieve one or more of the following criteria:-
- An increase in the size of your company activity i.e. more jobs, employees etc., due to the fund’s investment
- An increase in the scope of your company activity due to the fund’s investment
- An increase in the amount of money spent on your company activity due to the fund’s investment
- An increase in the speed in which you deliver your company activities due to the fund’s investment
- That the project delivered through this Fund would not have taken place without support
To help businesses through the application process, Moore Thompson, have set up a dedicated Grant and Funding Services Team, headed by our Grant Services Manager, Janet Brown.
Janet and our team are here to take care of all the hard work for local businesses – and help to make grant funding a reality.
For more information about grants for businesses in the East Midlands and the assistance available from Moore Thompson, please contact us.