Is your business based in the East Midlands?
Grants and loans (or a blend of both) are available to help your business grow and create jobs.
Grants can be used for:
- land and building costs
- costs associated with training the workforce to introduce the innovation into the production process of the company – materials & supplies, travel expenses, tools and equipment used for the training
- research or technical knowledge
- additional overheads incurred directly as a result of the project
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SME’s), social enterprises, as well as sole traders and partnerships can apply. To qualify, applicants must demonstrate that projects will achieve one or more of the following criteria:-
- An increase in the size of your company activity i.e. more jobs, employees etc., due to the fund’s investment
- An increase in the scope of your company activity due to the fund’s investment
- An increase in the amount of money spent on your company activity due to the fund’s investment
- An increase in the speed in which you deliver your company activities due to the fund’s investment
- That the project delivered through this fund would not have taken place without support
To find out whether you are eligible or to receive details of other grants for businesses based in another region, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Moore Thompson, is dedicated to delivering the services clients need, and more – which is why we have set up a dedicated Grant and Funding Services Team, headed by our Grant Services Manager, Janet Brown.
Janet and our team are here to take care of all the hard work for you – and help to make the grant funding you need a reality.
For more information about the grants available to you, please call 01775 711333 or email email@example.com