Whatever the age, size or structure of your business, you can’t achieve your goals without the right funding. In fact, badly structured or inadequate financing is one of the commonest causes of business failure.
At Moore Thompson Chartered Accountants, our corporate finance team can provide expert support for your funding needs, with services including:
- conducting a feasibility study of your projects
- identifying the most suitable sources of finance
- preparing an appropriate business plan, forecast or prospectus
- presenting your proposals to finance providers
- advising on and assisting with business disposals, mergers and acquisitions or a management buyouts/buy-ins.
We have access to a wide range of funders and can advise you on different funding options – including new finance sources, like peer-to-peer lending – so that you can make an informed decision on what is most appropriate for you and your circumstances.
Some businesses will have fairly straightforward needs but we understand that there are others with highly specialised requirements that are not popular with some lenders. Our corporate finance expertise and contacts will help you to open doors to financing that might otherwise remain closed.
For further details or to arrange a free, no obligation meeting, please contact a member of our corporate finance team.
To find out how we can help with grant applications, please click here.
For more information on Moore Thompson Chartered Accountants in Spalding, Wisbech, Market Deeping, Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire, please contact us.