VAT is one of most challenging tax regimes that businesses have to deal with, which can lead to unintentional overpayment or underpayment.
No two businesses are the same, so the approach one firm takes to VAT compliance may not be right for another, even if they appear very similar.
If you’re struggling with VAT, Moore Thompson can help. We can advise on VAT administration – or deal with it on your behalf- keep you up to date with changes to VAT rules and regulations and make sure you stay compliant with HM Revenue & Customs, without paying more VAT than necessary.
Our cost-effective VAT service includes:
- assistance with VAT registrations
- advice on VAT planning and administration
- advice on the most appropriate VAT scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- preparing VAT returns
- day-to-day advice on matters as they arise
- advice on specific projects or transactions
- VAT and overseas trading.
VAT support also forms part of the services we offer through our Small Business Solutions package.
For further details or to arrange a free, no obligation meeting, please contact a member of our VAT team.
For more information on Moore Thompson Chartered Accountants in Spalding, Wisbech, Market Deeping, Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire, please contact us.