Moore Thompson wants to help you ensure the year is not too taxing.
There are just a few months remaining of the 2015/16 tax period but still enough time to minimise your liabilities by boosting tax efficiency.
We are hosting a free seminar that offers insight into the actions you can take before next April, including a look at the reliefs that will soon disappear following the Summer Budget and 25 November’s Autumn Statement.
We will also consider:
- Capital Allowances and how to beat the reduction
- Dividends and how to maximise ahead of the new regime
- Rental income and the reduction in borrowings relief
- Pensions and relief-friendly contributions
- Capital Gains Tax and the transfers to make
- Inheritance Tax, your gift allowance and the nil rate band
The seminar begins at 4.30pm on Thursday, December 3, 2015 at The Function Suite, South Holland Centre, Spalding.
To book a place, contact Louise Bacon: 01775 711 333 or email@example.com