At Moore Thompson, we have considerable experience of working with firms in the legal sector, which means we can provide dedicated, proactive advice on all the financial issues they face.
Our guidance is tailored to help plan and manage growth whilst focusing on the goals of both individuals and partners as necessary.
Amongst the range of services that we provide are:
- specialist advice on accounting, tax and VAT matters for the practice and partners
- assistance with acquisitions, mergers and exit strategies
- accounting and tax advice on trusts and estates
- assistance with the development of the practice
- advice on the best business structure
- a full compliance service to ensure that the Solicitors’ Accounts Rules are adhered to and all other areas of compliance serviced
- expert litigation support and dispute resolution services, for example in matrimonial issues.
As part of our proactive service for legal firms, we have also produced a guide to the most effective exit strategies for legal firms.
For more information on our services for legal practices and professionals, please contact Craig Reid on 01775 711333 or email@example.com or for queries relating to litigation support and dispute resolution, please contact Ken Maggs at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01775 711333.