A free Moore Thompson tax planning seminar
There are just a few months left until the end of the 2015/16 tax year, but that leaves enough time to minimise your liabilities so you pay no more than you should.
Our seminar offers insight into the actions you can take before next April, including a look at the reliefs that will soon disappear in the post-Budget world.
We will look at:
- Capital Allowances and how to beat the reduction
- Dividends and how to maximise ahead of the new regime
- Rental income and the reduction in borrowings relief
- Pensions and relief-friendly contributions
- Capital Gains Tax and the transfers to make
- Inheritance Tax, your gift allowance and the nil rate band
- The ramifications of 25 November’s Autumn Statement
Tax planning seminar details
Date: Thursday, 3 December 2015
- 4.30pm: registration
- 5.00pm: presentation
- 6.00pm: Q&A session
- 6.30pm: buffet and light refreshments
Venue: The Function Suite, South Holland Centre, Spalding
RSVP to Louise Bacon by Monday, 23 November 2015 at email@example.com or 01775 711 333.