Summer Budget 2015: what it means for the pound in your pocket and your business bottom line
A free Moore Thompson seminar
The 8 July Budget has far-reaching implications for business and personal finances but it can be difficult to work out exactly how they will affect you.
To help you get to grips with the Budget, Moore Thompson would like to invite you to a free seminar on Thursday, 3 September 2015, where we will be explaining what key measures mean for your business and personal finances.
Introduced by our Managing Partner Mark Hildred, our seminar will feature Tax Partner Tim Martin, who will give an expert insight into a range of significant announcements, including:
- business tax
- capital allowances and the annual investment allowance
- changes to the employment allowance
- corporation tax
- personal tax
- inheritance tax
- reform of the wear and tear allowance
- changes to mortgage interest relief
- Date: Thursday, 3 September 2015
- 4.30pm: registration for 5pm start
- 6pm: Q&A session
- 6pm: buffet and light refreshments
- Venue: The Function Suite, South Holland Centre, Spalding
RSVP to Louise Bacon by Wednesday, 26 August at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01775 711333.