From 25 May 2018 important new data handling regulations come into force which will affect you and your clients.
Ignoring the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) is not an option and there will be tough sanctions for those who breach the rules, which is why you and your clients cannot afford to miss our FREE Seminar.
Our seminar, in conjunction with data security specialists, ICARIS Sentinel, will be held at the South Holland Centre, Market Place, Spalding, on Wednesday 20 September 2017.
Registration is at 4.30pm and the seminar starts at 5pm.
Presenter, Mathew Jarvis, is Business Development Manager with ICARIS Sentinel and he will provide plenty of helpful advice including:
- How to ensure your company is compliant
- The rights of data subjects – including the ‘right to be forgotten’
- New guidance on privacy notices
- Monitoring and auditing requirements
- Requirements of a Data Protection Officer and which companies need one
- What you must do if you suffer a data security breach
- Sanctions for non-compliance
If you want to make sure that there are no nasty surprises in store for you or your clients when GDPR comes into force, please book your place at our FREE seminar by contacting Louise Bacon on 01775 711 333 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday 19 September 2017.