Paying your staff correctly and on time is crucial to keeping your team and the taxman happy but keeping on top of payroll issues can create real challenges for busy business owners and managers.
If you’re struggling to stay on top of your payroll, there is a better way. Whatever the size of your payroll, Moore Thompson’s payroll bureau will deliver a fast, efficient service that provides a real value for money alternative to dealing with payroll in-house.
Whether your payroll is run weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly or even annually, we will process your payroll requirements swiftly, using the latest payroll technology, and if you have any queries, we are only a phone call or email away. We also offer prompt troubleshooting visits if problems arise.
By working with our qualified and experienced payroll staff, you’ll have peace of mind that you will meet all HM Revenue & Customs’ Real Time Information reporting requirements and avoid paying penalties for late submissions.
You can also be sure that we will deal with any changes in payroll regulations and thresholds on your behalf and we offer comprehensive support for auto-enrolment pension schemes.
If you manage your payroll in-house, we provide a cost-effective service to review and improve your systems. We can also supply a free quotation for outsourcing the work to us.
By working with the Moore Thompson payroll team, you will benefit from support including:
- processing any payroll frequency, including all overtime, bonus and commission calculations
- electronic submissions to HM Revenue & Customs every payday
- electronic salary payments directly to your employees
- secure, detailed payslips
- net to gross calculations
- comprehensive record-keeping
- statutory calculations of maternity, paternity, sickness and other payments, including pension contributions
- statutory form maintenance, including end of year tax returns (P60s) and benefits in kind (P11Ds).
For further details or to arrange a free, no obligation meeting, please contact a member of our payroll bureau team.
To find out how we can help you, please click here.