The popular Spalding Business Club, which hosts a series of breakfast meetings each month, is on the lookout for new speakers to address their audience of decision makers and local business owners.
The club was created to help businesses develop new contacts and to pass information between those contacts and their clients.
An interesting an eclectic mix of speakers have already been lined up but organisers are keen to hear from local business people who have an interesting business-related topic they would like to share.
The programme for 2018, so far includes:
- May 2018 – Ready for your holiday? Planning business travel? – Vicky Langton
- June 2018 – Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce – Rachel Garner
- July 2018 – Fancy swimming around a shipwreck in your business attire? – Virtual Reality System experience – Geoff Taylor
- August 2018 – Sustainability and Design – creating sustainable solutions in your business marketing – Daniel Speed – Orchard House Media
- September 2018 – Peter Windatt / Chris Murphy – Insolvency Double Feature – A Whistle Stop Tour and – Tales from the Crypt
Spalding Business Club also actively welcomes new members. Meetings take place at Riverview Café at Hills Department Store, 18-19 Broad Street, Spalding PE11 1TB, with a fee of £8 per attendee.
The club is run on a not-for-profit basis and provides a relaxed and informal atmosphere in which to make contacts and, hopefully, refer business locally. You are welcome to bring any literature about your business, along with a friend or colleague who may be interested in meeting new contacts.
There is no annual or joining fee. £7.50 of the attendance fee covers the cost of the excellent breakfast provided, with the remaining 50p going into the Spalding Business Club pot to pay for future speakers’ breakfasts.
If you or your clients wish to attend a future meeting please register your details here. If you wish to be a future speaker, please contact Ken Maggs on 01775 711333.