Paying the right amount of tax at the right time is crucial. Making sure your tax affairs are arranged in the most efficient way is also essential to your overall financial planning and control.
At Moore Thompson, we can advise on all aspects of your business and personal tax compliance and planning, helping you to pay no more tax than necessary so that as much money as possible stays in your business.
As well as assisting with completing and filing personal and business tax returns, we can advise on claiming all the appropriate tax reliefs and allowances available to you on an ongoing basis, as well as maximising the tax efficiency of one-off projects or transactions, such as investing in new machinery or purchasing or selling land or property. Areas where we can assist include:
- advice on tax-efficient business structures
- advice on tax-efficient remuneration and profit extraction
- capital expenditure and tax relief on investment in plant and machinery, through the Annual Investment Allowance and capital allowances
- the tax implications of the Basic Payment Scheme
- all aspects of VAT
- capital gains tax on the sale of assets, including land and property and advice on reliefs, including business asset rollover relief and entrepreneurs’ relief
- stamp duty land tax on land and property purchases
- inheritance tax planning.
For further details or to arrange a free, no obligation meeting, please contact a member of our agriculture and rural affairs team.
To find out how we can help you, please click here.