Are you looking to improve the quality of life of local individuals, particularly those who are vulnerable and disadvantaged, and to enhance community engagement and cohesion by empowering people to develop locally-determined solutions to challenges and opportunities?
The Community Investment Fund provides loans and investment to community based, locally led organisations which are providing essential support and services to improve the well-being of local residents, developing the local economy and creating positive social change for all individuals in the community.
- A community led social sector organisation with a neighbourhood focus.
- Have a clear social mission with significant, measurable, direct outcomes.
- Be led by a strong management with proven capability to deliver.
- Have a robust business plan and financial projections.
- Be able to clearly demonstrate how the investment repayment will be made.
Moore Thompson, is dedicated to delivering the services clients need, and more – which is why we have set up a dedicated Grant and Funding Services Team, headed by our Grant Services Manager, Janet Brown.
Janet and our team are here to take care of all the hard work for you – and help to make the grant funding you need a reality.