Tax is a key issue for any business. With corporation tax taking up a substantial part of your overheads, the number of tax enquiries increasing and penalties for non-compliance becoming more severe, it makes sense to work with experts in this field.
At Moore Thompson, our tax specialists are experienced in all aspects of tax, to help you meet the requirements of complex corporate tax legislation and maximise tax efficiency. Our services include:
- meeting corporation tax self assessment compliance requirements
- deciding on the most tax-effective structure for your business
- making the most of all available tax allowances and reliefs
- advice and assistance with capital allowances, Research and Development (R&D) relief and Patent Box claims
- advice on reducing tax on disposals and maximising relief on acquisitions
- advice on tax-efficient remuneration
- corresponding with and acting on your behalf in discussions with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC).
Our advice on HMRC-compliant tax planning measures can help to make a real difference to your bottom line and by building corporate tax planning into your broader financial strategy, it will become an integral part of our work to support performance improvement and business growth.
For further details or to arrange a free, no obligation meeting, please contact a member of our corporation tax team.
To find out how we can help you, please click here.