We’ll provide a customer-focused, friendly service with excellence as standard
Did you know… that as a result of the Covid pandemic, an estimated 21million Brits are planning to staycation this year?
There is no doubt that the hospitality sector has been one of the hardest hit as a result of successive lockdowns, social distancing and other Covid restrictions.
Now, however, businesses have an opportunity to bounce back, with many customers choosing to staycation in 2021, which should lead to ringing tills for hotels, restaurants and bars across the UK.
At Moore Thompson, we offer expert advice to independent licensed premises, restaurants, hotels, bars, and coffee shops – so we understand the business challenges you face and we know what makes you tick. And we also know that as a service-focussed enterprise you expect added-value as standard.
We provide the accountancy equivalent of a chocolate on your pillow. Because we know it’s the extra unexpected touches that transform the ordinary to the extraordinary.
In addition to providing first class accountancy and tax support, we’ll also help you explore opportunities for additional funding and growth that will help take your hospitality business to the next level.
We’ll also help you your hospitality business take full advantage of the many automation and tech opportunities currently available.
Our expert support for businesses operating in the hospitality sector includes:
- Cloud accounting
- Fully Managed payroll and auto enrolment process including TRONC and Troncmaster Services
- Digital VAT compliance and returns
- EPoS setup, controls and data analysis
- Support to ensure your food and beverage margins are profitable
- Maximising tax allowances on fit-out and equipment
- Advice on managing cash flow
- Arranging alternative finance
- Review of internal controls and management accountants
For further details or to arrange a free, no obligation meeting, please contact a member of our team.